- C++, C#
- HLSL, RSL
- Bash, CShell
- SVN, Git
- Alembic, OpenEXR
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Maya, Houdini
- Mari, Nuke
- RV, FFmpeg
- MtoA, MayaMan
- Mantra, RenderMan, Arnold
- Significant experience creating tools & plug-ins for Maya, Houdini, Nuke, and Arnold.
- Quick and independent adaptation to new applications and technologies.
- Capable of producing robust object-oriented software in a variety of languages.
- Expert level UI and UX design using PyQt, HTML/CSS, GLUT and XNA.
- Commitment to the highest degree of quality in my work.
- Excellent communication skills and team experience.
- Passion for CGI using both offline and real-time technology.
Pipeline Architect for Reel FX Creative Studio
December 2009 – PresentGame and Pipeline Developer for Texas Engineering Experiment Station (TEES)
- Designed and implemented core studio pipeline and API.
- Integrated new software as production demands required.
- Led and mentored development team. Made key pipeline implementation decisions.
- Engineered a flexible development workflow that manages parallel code states to support simultaneous productions with unique requirements.
- Integrated and administrated a MongoDB as well as a PostgreSQL database.
- Implemented an ORM to standardize data models and provide easy data access for other developers.
- Implemented a media submission process to format and track production media.
- Planned and authored a development process - leveraging Buildbot - to provide automatic build, test, deploy and integration of software into the studio across multiple platforms.
- Authored a cross platform API to submit jobs to the render farm.
- Implemented a variety of artist tools across multiple productions.
- Created a flexible system for defining configurations to control all aspects of the production pipeline including:
- Code integration (roll forward/roll back/lock down)
- 3rd party software versions
- Farm usage
- Cinematic settings (frame rates, camera, resolution)
- File formats
January 2009 – December 2009 (1 year)Senior Graphic Designer for Net Perspective
- Utilized Maya, Photoshop, C# and XNA to create an educational FPS-style game.
- Authored a custom game engine with 2D and 3D rendering. Features include:
- Automatically generated GPU shaders
- Light baking
- Post processing effects (halation, outer glow, blur)
- Simple physic engines using R-K integration
- Ray hit test using KD-tree
January 2006 - January 2009 (3 years)
- Created animations and web-based applications using Adobe Flash
Texas A&M University
- 3 Years in M.S. Visualization Sciences, GPR 3.8.
- BED Environmental Design, 2006. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.