- C, C++, C#
- HLSL, RSL, Vex
- Bash, csh
- SVN, Git
- Industry experience creating tools and plug-ins for Maya, Houdini, RenderMan, Mantra and Nuke.
- Quick and independent adaptation to new applications and technologies.
- Capable of producing robust object-oriented software in a variety of languages.
- Experience designing intuitive user-interfaces using PyQt, HTML/CSS, OpenGL/GLUT and XNA.
- Commitment to the highest degree of quality in my work.
- Excellent communication skills and team experience.
- Passion for CGI using both offline and real-time technology.
Pipeline / Tool Developer for Reel FX Creative Studio
December 2009 – Present (4.5 years)Game and Pipeline Developer for Texas Engineering Experiment Station (TEES)
- Overhauled core studio pipeline, integrating new production and rendering software.
- Engineered a flexible, easy-to-use, developer toolset that manages parallel code states to support simultaneous productions.
- Created, managed and extended various artist tools including fur/feather, crowd, cache read/write, look publishing, farm submission, and many others.
- Provided technical support for artists working across multiple productions.
January 2009 – December 2009 (1 year)Senior Graphic Designer for Net Perspective
- Utilized Maya, Photoshop, C# and XNA to create an educational FPS-style game.
January 2006 - January 2009 (3 years)
- Created animations and web-based applications using Adobe Flash
Texas A&M University
- 3 Years in M.S. Visualization Sciences, GPR 3.8.
- BED Environmental Design, 2006. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.