My goal is to acquire a TD or tool developer position in the computer animation industry that provides new challenges and expands my existing skill set. I am looking for a studio that demonstrates an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Capable of producing robust object-oriented software in a variety of languages.
- Industry experience creating tools and plug-ins for Maya, Houdini, RenderMan, Mantra and Nuke.
- Quick and independent adaptation to new applications and technologies.
- Experience designing intuitive user-interfaces using PyQt, HTML/CSS, OpenGL/GLUT and XNA.
- Commitment to the highest degree of quality in my work.
- Excellent communication skills and team-based experience.
- Passion for both online and offline rendered computer animation.
- Developed production pipeline for 3D effects department primarily in Houdini.
- Created or extended tools including fur and feather systems, crowd systems, deep camera holdouts, cache read/write, and terrain population.
- Worked with a team of TDs to design, implement and integrate core pipeline features.
- Supported artists for multiple simultaneous productions.
- Utilized Maya, Photoshop, C# and XNA to create an educational FPS-style game.
- Created animations and web-based applications using Adobe Flash
- 3 Years in M.S. Visualization Sciences, GPR 3.8.
- BED Environmental Design, 2006. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.